Extreme Engineering Solutions’ XPedite7674 is an Intel® Xeon® D Processor-Based 3U VPX-REDI Single Board Computer with Dual 10GbE and Xilinx Kintex® Ultrascale™ FPGA
The XPedite7674 by Extreme Engineering Solutions (X-ES) a high-performance, 3U VPX-REDI, single board computer based on the Intel® Xeon® D processor. The Intel® Xeon® D processor can provide up to 16 Xeon®-class cores in a single, power-efficient System-on-Chip (SoC) package with native extended temperature support for up to 12 core count SKUs.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® D-1500 family processors (formerly Broadwell-DE)
- Up to 16 Xeon®-class cores in a single, power-efficient SoC package
- 4, 8, or 12 core SKUs available with native extended temperature support
- Designed with SecureCOTS™ technology to support enhanced security and trusted computing
- Xilinx Kintex® UltraScale™ XCKU060 or XCKU095 FPGA with up to 8 GB DDR4-2133 ECC SDRAM and 1 Gb synchronous configuration BPI flash
- 3U VPX (VITA 46) module
- Compatible with multiple VITA 65 OpenVPX™ slot profiles
- Ruggedized Enhanced Design Implementation (REDI) per VITA 48
- Up to 16 GB of DDR4-2133 ECC SDRAM in two channels
- Up to 32 GB of SLC NAND flash
- XMC site with a x8 PCIe interface and rear I/O support
- Two x4 PCI Express backplane fabric interconnects
- Two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports and one 1000BASE-X Ethernet port
- One SATA port and two USB 2.0 ports
- Support for DeepCover Security Manager secure supervisor (optional)
- coreboot firmware powered by Intel® FSP
- Wind River VxWorks BSP
- X-ES Enterprise Linux (XEL) BSP
Protect Sensitive Information
The XPedite7674 integrates SecureCOTS™ technology with the Xilinx Kintex® UltraScale™ FPGA for hosting custom functions to protect data from being modified or observed and provides an ideal solution when stringent security capabilities are required.
Rapid, Scalable Performance Features
The XPedite7674 accommodates up to 16 GB of DDR4-2133 ECC SDRAM in two channels and up to 32 GB of onboard SATA NAND flash in addition to numerous I/O ports, including USB, SATA, and RS-232/422/485 serial through the backplane connectors.
The XPedite7674 provides additional expansion capabilities by including an XMC site. This XMC site includes a x8 PCIe connection to the Intel® Xeon® D processor and X12d I/O mapped directly to the VPX backplane connectors.
About Extreme Engineering
Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES), a 100% U.S.A.-based company, designs and manufactures Intel® and NXP (formerly Freescale)-based single board computers, networking products, storage products, power supplies, and system-level solutions for embedded computing customers. For further information on X-ES products or services, please visit our website: www.xes-inc.com, call +1 (608) 833-1155, or email us at email@example.com.