Extreme Engineering Solutions’ XPedite7670 is an Intel® Xeon® D-1500 Family Processor-Based 3U VPX-REDI Single Board Computer with Dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet and an XMC Site
The XPedite7670 by Extreme Engineering Solutions (X-ES) a high-performance, 3U VPX-REDI, single board computer based on the Intel® Xeon® D processor. The Intel® Xeon® D processor can provide up to 16 Xeon®-class cores in a single, power-efficient System-on-Chip (SoC) package with native extended temperature support for up to 12 core count SKUs.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® D-1500 family processors (formerly Broadwell-DE)
- Up to 16 Xeon®-class cores in a single, power-efficient SoC package
- 4, 8, or 12 core SKUs available with native extended temperature support
- 3U VPX (VITA 46) module
- Optional VITA 46.11 Tier 1 and Tier 2 IPMI Controller (IPMC)
- Compatible with multiple VITA 65 OpenVPX™ slot profiles
- Ruggedized Enhanced Design Implementation (REDI) per VITA 48
- Conduction- or air-cooled
- Up to 16 GB of DDR4-2133 ECC SDRAM in two channels
- Contact factory for larger densities of DDR4-2133 ECC SDRAM
- Up to 32 GB of NAND flash
- XMC interface
- Two x4 PCI Express backplane fabric interconnects
- Two 10GBASE-KR Ethernet ports
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Two USB 2.0/3.0 ports
- Up to six RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- Up to six SATA ports
Rapid, Scalable Performance Features
The XPedite7670 maximizes network performance with two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports configured as 10GBASE-KR and two Gigabit Ethernet ports which are configured as 10/100/1000BASE-T.
The XPedite7670 provides superior growth and expansion capabilities by including an XMC site with full 10 mm I/O envelope support, while maintaining a 0.8 in. VPX slot pitch (12 core processor configurations require 1.0 in. pitch). This gives system integrators a plethora of COTS options for additional I/O, storage, or processing.
About Extreme Engineering
Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES), a 100% U.S.A.-based company, designs and manufactures Intel® and NXP (formerly Freescale)-based single board computers, networking products, storage products, power supplies, and system-level solutions for embedded computing customers. For further information on X-ES products or services, please visit our website: www.xes-inc.com, call +1 (608) 833-1155, or email us at email@example.com.