Extreme Engineering Solutions’ XPand6208 is a 5th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-Based Rugged Small Form Factor (SFF) COTS System with Cisco IOS® Router and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The XPand6208 by Extreme Engineering Solutions (X-ES) is a true Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) rugged system based on the 5th generation Intel® Core™ i7 (formerly Broadwell-H) processor and a 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch. With a compact design and weighing less than nine pounds, the XPand6208 maximizes processing and networking performance while minimizing SWaP.
XPand6208 is one of many of Extreme Engineering Solutions' powerful rugged embedded systems.
- Small Form Factor (SFF) sub-½ ATR system
- Physical dimensions of 8.90 in. (L) x 4.88 in. (W) x 3.61 in. (H)
- Supports 5th generation (Broadwell-H) and 4th generation (Haswell) Intel® Core™ i7 processors
- XPedite5205 Cisco IOS® Gigabit Ethernet Embedded Services Router
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Layer 2 switching and Layer 3 routing management with extensive IEEE protocol and IETF RFC support
- VICTORY Infrastructure Switch and Router support
- Includes the XPedite7570 5th generation Intel® Core™ i7-based 3U VPX Single Board Computer (SBC)
- Includes the XPort3301 dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet XMC module
- Includes the XChange3018 Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Removable Memory Bay (RMB) for XPort6193 ruggedized 2.5 in. SATA SSD memory module
- Integrated 28 VDC power supply
- MIL-STD-461E/F EMI filtering
Rapid Processing from 5th Gen Intel®-Based SBC
Rapid Switching & Routing with Cisco IOS® Support
The XPand6208's second slot supports the XChange3018 3U VPX 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch. The XChange3018 can be configured as a fully managed Layer 2 switch or Layer 3 router. The XChange3018 delivers full wire-speed across all of its ports and supports jumbo packets up to 12 kB. It supports IPv6, Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), and a comprehensive set of IETF RFCs and IEEE protocols. The XChange3018 optionally supports compliance with the VICTORY specification as an Infrastructure Switch and Router.
About Extreme Engineering
Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES), a 100% U.S.A.-based company, designs and manufactures Intel® and Freescale-based single board computers, networking products, storage products, power supplies, and system-level solutions for embedded computing customers. For further information on X-ES products or services, please visit our website: www.xes-inc.com, call +1 (608) 833-1155, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.