Add Assured PNT Hub Capabilities to Ground Vehicle Upgrades
The U.S. Army's GPS modernization programs require an assured Position, Navigation and Timing (PNT) hub capable of delivering PNT to multiple devices on a VICTORY network backbone. Curtiss-Wright's second generation DuraDBH-672 Digital Beachhead™ Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switch and vetronics computer directly addresses these requirements by supporting an integrated M-Code Ground-Based GPS Receiver Applications Module (GB-GRAM-M).
- GPS Receiver Support:
- MPE-S Type I/II GB-GRAM
- M-Code GB-GRAM
- SPS C/A Code PolarisLink
- External GPS and 1PPS input
- M-Code Benefits:
- Higher power signal
- Improved jamming resistance
- Improved message formats
- Signal modulation for higher accuracy and speed
The recently introduced DuraDBH-672 Digital Beachhead is designed for system integrators seeking a rugged Size, Weight, Power and Cost (SWaP-C) optimized COTS solution for implementing VICTORY. Compared to the original Digital Beachhead, the DuraDBH-672 reduces overall size by about 50% while also reducing system weight and cost and adding I/O expansion capabilities for specialized databus requirements (i.e. MIL-STD-1553). The DuraDBH-672 supports both ground vehicle and airborne platform applications with MIL-STD-704/1275 power compatibility and MIL-STD-810G environmental requirements for tactical land vehicles and aircraft platforms.
- DuraDBH-672 Digital Beachhead Rugged Small Form Factor GbE Switch and Vehicle Processor System
- Vehicle Integration for C4ISR/EW Interoperability (VICTORY)
- White Paper: Delivering VICTORY and PNT Hub Services for Tactical Ground Vehicle Architecture