75PPC1 – Rugged 3U cPCI PowerPC SBC
NAI’s 75PPC1 is a 3U cPCI NXP QorIQ P2041, PowerPC-based, Single Board Computer that can be configured with up to two intelligent function modules. Ideally suited for rugged defense, industrial, and commercial applications, the 75PPC1 offers a feature-rich, low power/low cost solution for current and future generations of rugged military-aero, SWaP-constrained embedded applications.
NAI’s Custom-On-Standard Architecture™ (COSA™) offers a choice of over 40 intelligent I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any 3U SBC in the industry. Pre-existing, fully-tested functions can be combined in an unlimited number of ways quickly and easily. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the SBC from unnecessary data management overhead.
Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
BIT continuously monitors the status of all I/O during normal operations and is totally transparent to the user. SBC resources are not consumed while executing BIT routines. This simplifies maintenance, assures operational readiness, reduces life-cycle costs and – keeps your systems mission ready.
- Compact 3U cPCI SBC with support for 2 independent, intelligent function modules
- 40+ modules to choose from
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- COSA™ Architecture
- NXP QorIQ P2041 Quad-Core e500mc Processor @ 1.2 GHz
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Up to 32 GB SATA II NAND Flash (256 GB expansion option in slot #2)
- < 25 W MB power dissipation
- Front and/or rear I/O
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet; 2 to rear, or 1 to rear and 1 to front I/O
- 2x USB 2.0, 1 to front and 1 to rear I/O
- 1x RS232 to front or rear I/O
- 8x TTL I/O to rear I/O
- I²C Bus to rear I/O
- Wind River® Linux and VxWorks® OS support
- Intelligent I/O library support available
- Continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT)
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory)
- Commercial and rugged versions
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +70°C commercial, or -40°C to +85°C rugged
Eliminate man-months of integration with a configured, field-proven 3U cPCI PowerPC SBC from NAI.
North Atlantic Industries, Inc.
Phone: (631) 567-1100