3U cPCI I/O & Communications Board – Model 75G5
NAI’s customer-configurable 3U cPCI multifunction I/O and communications board can be configured with up to three intelligent function modules and is ideally suited for rugged military, industrial, and commercial applications. The low-power, high-performance 75G5 board delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of systems in air, land and sea applications.
NAI’s Custom-On-Standard Architecture™ (COSA™) offers a choice of more than 40 intelligent I/O, communications, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multi-function I/O board in the industry. Pre-existing, fully-tested functions can be quickly and easily combined in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Software Support Kit (SSK)
The 75G5 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
- 3U cPCI board with PCI Bus Master capability
- Support for 3 independent, intelligent function modules
- 40+ modules to choose from
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- COSA™ Architecture
- Control via PCI Bus or dual Gigabit Ethernet (Gig-E) interfaces
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet: 2 to rear, or 1 to rear and 1 to front I/O
- Background Built-in-Test (BIT) continually checks and reports on the health of each channel
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory)
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 70°C commercial, -40°C to +85°C rugged
North Atlantic Industries, Inc.
Phone: (631) 567-1100